OPENING JUNE 1
Salem Community Center, Center Circle, and CenterPlex
The Salem Community Center is ready to re-open on June 1 within the regulations provided by Governor DeWine and the State of Ohio.
We will be operating in accordance with all federal, state and local health guidelines so we can fulfill our mission of providing health and wellness services to our community in the safest possible environment.
There are many changes and a few new rules when you visit the Center. Your safety and that of our staff will be of upmost importance.
The process of getting back to normal will be slow, and we ask for your patience and flexibility as we expand our services over the coming months.
SCC New Hours (closing early each day for extensive cleaning of all areas):
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-8pm
- CenterPlex: Monday-Friday: 9am-12pm (walking track and pickleball singles-play only)
New Building Rules (for your safety):
- Please stay home if you are sick or not feeling well. Click HERE for the CDC website for more information.
- Follow all posted signs in the facility. Members must swipe their membership cards on entry.
- Masks MUST be worn in all common areas of SCC and CenterPlex and must cover the mouth and nose.
- Masks may be removed while on an exercise machine, swimming, shooting hoops, or playing Pickleball.
- Consider bringing more than one mask to avoid saturating your mask.
- 6 feet social distancing MUST be maintained.
- If an area is full, members will be asked to wait in their car until space is available. We will text/call you when you can safely enter the building.
- No gathering in common areas.
- Reservations are required for the pool and training pool: Call or reserve your lane online by clicking HERE. Instructions are HERE.
- Pool Spa is ONLY available to those who are lap swimming or water exercising and only for one 10-minute cycle.
- Showers and Saunas are NOT available.
- Members must wipe-down all equipment BEFORE AND AFTER use. Staff will perform periodic cleaning throughout the day. Nightly deep cleaning will also be performed.
- Please bring your own water bottle as water fountains are not available. No bags/coats/clothing can be placed on hooks. We strongly recommend not bringing personal items into the building.
- Gym is setup for basketball-shooting only – NO pickup games. Only one person/family per hoop and bring your own ball.
- No Childcare or Children’s Fitness Center activities.
Much more information including FAQs is available by clicking HERE.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information.
Each Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 10 AM we offer SilverSneaker's Live.
Current SilverSneaker's members, please complete the log form for a chance to win a prize when we reopen.
Note: Once we go live you may see a play button. Press play to begin viewing our broadcast.
New Video Uploaded 5/17 - SCC Upper Body/Core