(redirects to separate website)
NOW OPEN - Phase Two
Salem Community Center, Center Circle, and CenterPlex
Every day we are excited to see more members in the building trying to get back to a normal exercise routine. It is our goal for you to feel safe while you work on your goal of a healthy and active life. The SCC staff is ready to help with this process through extra cleaning, wearing of masks and great conversations within our social distancing of at least 6 feet. Thank you to all of the SCC members who have been understanding and respectful of the changes within the building in order to adapt to this new COVID-19 way of living.
SCC ADJUSTMENTS: As venues within the State of Ohio continue to be released for participation, the SCC is happy to announce the newest services that we can safely add back in to the membership and building schedule.
Please see the Aerobics Class Schedule and July Pool Schedule for all new programming.
Personal Training: appointment only
Personal Sports Training at CenterPlex: appointment only
Private Swim Lessons: appointment only
CenterPlex: Pickleball doubles play
The SCC would like to send out a special "Thank You" to all of the members who made and donated masks for SCC staff to safely reopen the building.
An additional "Thank You" goes to our Corporate Partner Ventra Salem and Scott Tuel for donating face shields for staff to wear during their shifts.
SCC New Hours (closing early each day for extensive cleaning of all areas):
- Monday-Thursday: 6am-7pm
- CenterPlex: Monday-Friday: 9am-12pm (walking track and pickleball singles and doubles)
- Facemasks are recommended but not required for members. All SCC staff are required to continue wearing facemasks while working
- Members will continue to swipe themselves in and no paperwork will be exchanged
- For your convenience and the safety of not handling cash, the SCC now has a card on file feature. Please see or call the front desk to have this added to your account
- All equipment must be wiped down before and after use to ensure the safety and sanitation for you and others. Our staff will be supplementing this process by performing regular cleaning schedules the entire day
- Hand Sanitizing stations are located throughout the building to supplement our disinfecting process
- Water Fountains, Showers and Saunas remain CLOSED due to State mandate
- Due to limited space, Childcare and the Children’s Fitness Center will remain closed during Phase 2
- Social Distancing is the new norm so everyone must continue practicing social distancing of a 6-foot radius
- Please adhere to all COVID related SCC signage within the buildings
- Remember if you are sick, have a fever, have been out of the country, have been in contact with someone who is infected or are experiencing any COVID related symptoms, please stay home
- Small group rentals for meetings, graduations and parties are available on a limited basis. Please call for more information
- Members must continue to bring their own basketball / volleyball
- Small group basketball scrimmages may begin
- Volleyball net will be set in Auxiliary gym for small group skills training (restrictions may apply)
- Reservations are no longer required for lap lanes, 2 people per lane
- Recreational swimming is available on a limited capacity
- Private Swim Lessons (by appointment)
- Group Swim Lessons and Lifeguard Training will begin in July
- For more pool information and schedules please visit the SCC website
- CenterPlex is open for walking and Pickleball Monday-Friday 9am-12pm (No mask required)
- Rental Space is now available for Basketball, Volleyball and Baseball; call to schedule
- New programs coming: Check the sports section of our website for more information.
Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-date information.