The Salem Community Center offers a number of affordable plans for individual, family, and senior memberships.
Call us at 330-332-5885 or stop by to tour the center.
Annual: (Annual Pricing Information)
- Membership cost is based on the number of family members living at the same residence.
- This is the least expensive option providing yearly access to the Salem Community Center.
Note: The primary member must be 18 and older and may only include associate members with the same residence who are related to the primary as folows:
- Spouse (married under the laws of the state of Ohio).
- Son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter, foster child, grandchild (primary is legal guardian), if 18 and under.
- Son, daughter, step-son, step-daughter, foster child, grandchild (primary is legal guardian), if full time student 25 and under.
- Siblings 18 and under.
Monthly: (Monthly Pricing Information)
- Monthly plan are great for individuals and college students not wanting a full year commitment to membership.
- Membership cost is based on age of joining individual.
- Day passes are available for single day use only.
- Unrestricted cost (ages 15 – 59) is $10.00.
- Restricted cost (ages 0 – 14) is $8.00.
- Senior cost (ages 60 and over) is $8.00.
Note: Children 14 and under MUST have an adult supervisor age 18 years or older present at all times in the Center.
- If your employer provides a membership plan to the Salem Community Center, your payments can be made through payroll deduction.
- Membership cost is based on annual membership as described above.
- The Salem Community Center offers limited scholarships to those individuals who desire to participate but have a medical and financial need. All applicants must reside in the Salem Community Center service area.
Please note: Forms & Releases must be signed by everyone joining the Center.
Questions: Visit or call at 330-332-5885.